We Keep Your Outdoor Lighting Performing Smoothly in Raleigh, NC
What is the secret to landscape lighting that lasts? The answer has a lot to do with professional lighting maintenance.
At Outdoor Provisions, we take pride in using the best products available for your outdoor lighting needs. But even the best products need regular maintenance to keep their performance optimal. We can also perform maintenance on systems installed by other companies. With the help of our service, you are guaranteed to enjoy your outdoor lighting system for years to come.
We offer several package plans to choose from no matter how big or small your lighting system is. You may only need a one-time service call or you may decide to enroll in our yearly maintenance plan. Once you're signed up there is no need to call, as we will put you on our calendar and service your system once it's due.
Call or text us today at (919) 586-7111 to take a step toward perfectly maintained lighting without adding anything to your to-do list!
Contact Us For Well-Maintained Lighting
Call us today for information regarding your special lighting maintenance package. We can take care of all the common issues and more, keeping your lighting looking clean and operating professionally.
How Our Lighting Maintenance Plans Can Help You
Weather is probably the biggest hurdle your lighting faces. Every time your lights go through a different element, a different problem is risked. However, there are other issues as well. These are the problems we can help you avert:
- Rain/Snow – Precipitation can cause water damage over time. For waterproof fixtures like ours, rain can splash dirt up and into your lights, causing them to appear dimmer.
- Lawn Care – If a lawn care activity such as aeration or weed removal damaged your lights, it might not be readily apparent.
- Animal Damage – Wires can be damaged if animals are digging or chewing on your wires.
- Burned-Out Bulbs – This is a big annoyance, and regular maintenance can keep you on top of it.
Another common issue is wind, which can alter the design of your lights. With our eye for design, we can make sure they are repositioned correctly.
Why Outdoor Lighting Maintenance?
In order to keep your system operating properly, we offer a yearly maintenance plan which includes 2 visits per year (once every 6 months). This service includes:
- Check all lamps and replace them if needed. You will not be charged for any LED lamps that are under warranty (Unless the system has been hit by lighting).
- Clean all fixtures and lenses. This will ensure that the lights are as bright as possible.
- Prune any shrubs around fixtures that are overhanging to avoid any unwanted shadows.
- Adjust any tree mounts or wire clamps if you have to downlight to ensure that the tree is not growing into the fixture or wire.
- Fix and repair any cut wires and re-bury any exposed wire.
- Check the transformer and timer functions to make sure they are operating correctly.
- Adjust and straighten any fixtures as needed.
- Replace any damaged fixtures. (If damages are due to the manufacturer's defect, then the fixture will be warrantied out. Otherwise, additional charges will be applied.)
During our regular maintenance plan visits, you will receive 10% off any additional fixtures you would like to add while we are on site! Call us today at (919) 586-7111 for more details on our maintenance plans or to schedule service.